Secure Access Across All Devices
Today’s workforce needs to collaborate on content whether they are online or offline, while keeping enterprise content separate, compliant, and secure on BYO devices.
Las aplicaciones móviles de kiteworks pueden descargarse desde las siguientes ubicaciones:
kiteworks is an industry-leading private cloud content collaboration solution that enhances productivity for road warriors, home workers and tablet users by extending access to your corporation’s enterprise content management systems, file shares and home drives to mobile devices, without a VPN, and without migrating data. It enables collaboration with employees and external partners across all their devices, and gives the managers of the content fine-grained control over who can view, alter and keep documents. In addition, kiteworks offers APIs for designing and deploying customized enterprise applications and mobile apps to securely extend your existing enterprise infrastructure investments to any device, without the need for a VPN. With kiteworks, organizations ensure BYOD security and compliance, while enhancing user productivity across all devices.
Secure Mobile Apps
kiteworks provides enterprise-grade content collaboration capabilities across all devices that enable enterprise users to securely and seamlessly access, edit, manage, and share content as well as manage document workflows, assign tasks, add comments to files. For additional collaboration functionality, kiteworks mobile apps include integrated editing capabilities that produce secure workflows to protect confidential information from data leakage while collaborating on content with a mobile device.
Key Features and Capabilities
- Open documents directly in Microsoft Office 365 using an iOS or Android device and save the documents back to their systems of origin; no duplication necessary.
- The kiteworks mobile apps have a secure container that ensures sensitive content used on the device cannot be accessed by other applications, or copied outside kiteworks by the user. To ensure malware or malicious users cannot access the content, the container uses 256-bit encryption for data at rest and in motion. When a device is stolen or the employee leaves the company, the admin can remotely wipe the content contained in kiteworks without affecting the user’s personal content elsewhere on the device.
- For sensitive documents that users cannot be allowed to copy or save outside IT’s control, kiteworks provides productivity tools that keep the content secure. The admin controls which apps are whitelisted for “open-in” actions. If the admin or content manager completely locks down access to external editors and viewers, users remain productive by using kiteworks’ own viewer and editor. It lets the user view, create, edit, and save Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PPT) documents, and view or annotate PDFs, without having to move data outside of the kiteworks secure container.
- Owners and managers of content can prevent leaks by specifying which users are allowed to take documents outside kiteworks, which can only edit them within kiteworks, which are only allowed to view them, and which can only view them with a watermark to discourage screenshots.
- Collaborate in real-time with external partners by sharing files or file links, posting and replying to comments on files, and setting tasks, with a full audit trail and file versioning.
- Enable users of BYO devices to take sensitive photos and upload them directly to kiteworks or ECMs, without storing them on the device.
- Access and collaborate securely with content stored in ECMs, file shares, home drives, and cloud content services – no VPN required.
- Full text content search to find relevant content quickly.
- Users can sync files so they are accessible when offline, such as when working on a location without cellular service.
- Print to any corporate printer.
- Owners and managers of content can push files to users devices, so it is always available when they are offline.
- Enable Touch ID on iOS for an extra layer of security and convenience.
- Configure integration with corporate LDAP/Active Directory for centralized user management.
- Configure integration with Mobile Device Managers (MDMs) from MobileIron and Good.
kiteworks Secure Content Collaboration Platform
The kiteworks REST APIs offers developers out-of-the box, enterprise-grade capabilities for rapidly developing mobile applications to securely access, edit, manage, and share enterprise content.